School Year & Admissions
Academic Year & Admissions of St. Joseph Convent School
- The School Year is from April 2023 to March 2024
- The School will have the following sections :
Nursery to Sr.KG
Ist – Vth
VIth – Xth
- Admission is granted after a selection test for which registration is done in advance. Admission and assignment to a particular class or Section are entirely reserved to the school authorities.
- Always a satisfactory evidence of date of birth of the candidate, 2 passport size and 1 stamp photograph should be produced at the time of admission. Data once entered in the application will no case be altered. Admissions will not be granted to pupils who have attended other schools until a Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate from the last school is produced.
- Since Avila Kinder Garten is a separate institution, every pupil who passes from Senior K.G. to 1st has to take fresh admission with date of birth (DOB) certificate. Eligibility for admission for class 1st is minimum of ‘6’ years of age.
- Candidates must pay the first installment of the fee for conformation of the admission. (Details are given in notice board).
Admission fees once paid will not be refunded.
Withdrawals And Leave
Withdrawals And Leave Rules of St.Joseph Convent School:
- Application for T.C. has to be given in writing to the Principal by the parent /guardian at least a week in advance. No T.C. or any certificates will be issued till all the School dues are paid in full.
- Application for leave of absence should be made to the Principal, well in advance stating the reason, number of days and signature in the absence and leave a record of the Diary
- A student returning to school after infectious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to join the school.
- If a student is absent without leave for more than 15 days his/her name will be struck from the register and readmission if granted, will be done as per rules of admission.
- Application for sick leave involving more than 4 days should be supported by a medical certificate.
- Physical training(PT) and games are compulsory. If a child is physically unfit for systematic PT and games, a doctor’s certificate should be submitted.
- Withdrawal of children for every social function is not recommended since it retards the child’s progress in school and minimizes their respect for regular hard work.
- No pupil will be sent home during class hours.
FEES Fees should be paid in 3 installments – in April-August and November . Fees will be received at the ICICI Bank Chalisgaon branch on woking days between 11.00 A.M. and 3.00 P.M. . The bank will issue receipts for the amount received and parents and guardians are requested to keep the receipts for verification on demand.Fees,once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Everyone must pay their fees at the specified months. Online fee payment is possible .