General Brief kindergarten
Monday To Saturday:
School Timing:- 9.00a.m. to 1.00. p.m.
Second Saturdays and Public Holidays :- School remains closed.
Aims and Objectives
- As it is noted above , Avila Kindergarten aims at the integral development of the child into a “fully human and fully alive” person.
- The motto of the school inscribed in the emblem Educate –> Motivate –> and Illuminate . Vidya [Knowledge] is divine and salvific in so far as it is for the integral development of the person and the human society as a whole.Education brings the best in him/her.School thus becomes the field where the students tries and hears and moves ahead so as to finally succeed in life.
In short, the following are the AIMS AND OBJECTIVES of the School:
- Intellectual Competence:- Our students should exhibit mastery and leadership relative to their age, ability, and the subject of study; acquire intellectual skills and understanding which go beyond the examination requirements.
- Moral uprightness:- The student has to discern(recognize), the values that uphold the dignity of the human person from those that degrade and has to assimilate(understand fully) a sound value system. They should also develop moral courage and “fearfulness”, be able to make normal judgments and can translate them into action.
- To provide a comprehensive education so as to develop in the children a sound character and a balanced personality.
- To mould the children with a keen sense of discipline, responsibility, initiative, self-reliance, and integrity.
Girls : Pink skirts and check shirt with tie , belt and white socks and black buckle clip.
[Monday, Wednesday and Friday]
Boys : Pink shorts and check shirts with tie, belt and white socks and black lace shoe.
[Monday, Wednesday and Friday]
Discipline Rules For Students
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed. When passing along the corridors during class hours, students shall keep silence.
- At the first bell the pupils should stand, wherever they are. At the second bell, they should move IN SILENCE to line up in their proper places for the school assembly.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene is highly recommended to all. The students should be particularly careful not to throw any papers ,waste, etc. anywhere in the school premises. They should use the baskets and bins especially provided for this purpose.
- When the students go for assembly, P.T. classes moving along the corridors and when changing classes they must walk in SILENCE.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to write or make any remarks on wall or any part of the school premises or on furniture. Any pupil found guilty of damaging the school property will be suspended and liable to pay for the damages.
- All students must regularly attend school in full School Uniform.
- Pupils should bring to the class all necessary text books and note books according to the time table.
- The Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school.They should insist on their child’s regular attendance at school and punctuality.They must help them to do their homework and prepare their lessons daily.
- Remarks given in the diary should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to enter the classroom. Criticism of students,teachers of the school in the presence of children should be avoided.It will help your child to make healthy relationship with school environment.Parents having any complaints ,may bring to the principal,not to the teachers directly.
- Parents are not allowed to threaten any teacher at their home related with school affairs.
- Visit to the students and teachers during class hours are strictly forbidden .Permission has to be taken from principal in unavoidable cases.
- Parents are requested to meet the teacher in connection with the child’s performance from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on every Monday,Wednesday and Friday.In case of examinations or holidays the meeting will not be held.