Examinations And Promotions
- The system of periodic tests and terminal examinations are followed to evaluate the teaching and learning process. Progress reports are issued to students at the end of terminal examinations.
- Promotions are made after the annual examination based oh his/her overall performance throughout the year.
Minimum of 33% in each subject is necessary for the promotion to the next class.
(Note : Each Term, written exam alone one should score 27 or more out of 80 to clear the exam for each subject.)
- Attendance in all examinations is compulsory. If any student who absents himself/herself from any examination shall be awarded zero for the same. Exception shall be granted only on medical grounds which shall be granted only on medical grounds which shall be certified by a registered practitioner.
- Absence from a subject excludes a student from being reckoned in order of merit in the examinations.
- Perfect order and discipline should be maintained during examinations. Any willful branch of the regulation for the peaceful conduct of examinations is punishable by expulsion from the whole examination and if discovered subsequently by cancelling of the papers.
- A pupil caught for malpractice in examination may get zero for the subject and could be debarred from subsequent examinations or be dismissed.
- Results declared at the end of the year is final in all the cases and will not be reconsidered, nor will the answer papers will be shown.
- Answer papers of each exams shall not be shown to the parents.
- Promotion once refused will not be re-considered under any circumstances.
- No examination will take place either before or after the scheduled exam.
- There will be no re-examination at any time for any reason, except when a student is required to represent the school in some activities outside.
- Results will be published in grade not in ranks.
- If a student fails twice in the same year he/she is supposed to withdraw from the school with Leaving Certificate.
- Once a pupil is dismissed will not be re-admitted in the school.