St.joseph Convent School
Withdrawals And Leave
Withdrawals And Leave Rules of St.Joseph Convent School
- Application for T.C. has to be given in writing to the Principal by the parent /guardian at least a week in advance. No T.C. or any certificates will be issued till all the School dues are paid in full.
- Application for leave of absence should be made to the Principal, well in advance stating the reason, number of days and signature in the absence and leave a record of the Diary
- A student returning to school after infectious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to join the school.
- If a student is absent without leave for more than 15 days his/her name will be struck from the register and readmission if granted, will be done as per rules of admission.
- Application for sick leave involving more than 4 days should be supported by a medical certificate.
- Physical training(PT) and games are compulsory. If a child is physically unfit for systematic PT and games, a doctor’s certificate should be submitted.
- Withdrawal of children for every social function is not recommended since it retards the child’s progress in school and minimizes their respect for regular hard work.
- No pupil will be sent home during class hours.