St.joseph Convent School
- Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school. They should insist on their child’s regular attendance at school and punctuality. They must help them to do their homework and prepare their lessons daily.
- Remarks given in the diary should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to enter the classroom. Criticism of students, teachers of the school in the presence of children should be avoided. It will help your child to make a healthy relationship with the school environment. Parents having any complaints may bring to the principal, not to the teachers directly.
- Parents are not allowed to threaten any teacher at their home-related to school affairs.
- The fees payment and other business will not be transacted on holidays and at the residence of the office bearers of the school.
- Visit the students and teachers during class hours is strictly forbidden. Permission has to be taken from the principal in unavoidable cases.
- Parents are invited to establish memorial scholarships, thus perpetuating the memory of a cherished one as well as helping in the education of someone who is not able to enjoy this kind of education that their child is having.
- Parents are requested to meet the teacher in connection with the child’s performance from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. In the case of examinations or holidays, the meeting will not be held.