St.joseph Convent School
- The Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school.They should insist on their child’s regular attendance at school and punctuality.They must help them to do their homework and prepare their lessons daily.
- Remarks given in the diary should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to enter the classroom. Criticism of students,teachers of the school in the presence of children should be avoided.It will help your child to make healthy relationship with school environment.Parents having any complaints ,may bring to the principal,not to the teachers directly .
- Parents are not allowed to threaten any teacher at their home related with school affairs.
- Visit to the students and teachers during class hours are strictly forbidden .Permission has to be taken from principal in unavoidable cases.
- Parents are requested to meet the teacher in connection with the child’s performance from 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. on every Monday,Wednesday and Friday.In case of examinations or holidays the meeting will not be held.