St.joseph Convent School
Aims and Objectives of School
Aims and Objectives of St.Joseph Convent School
1. As it is noted above, St. Joseph Convent School aims at the integral development of the child into a “fully human and fully alive” person.
2.The motto of the school inscribed in the emblem Educate -> Motivate -> and Illuminate. Vidya [Knowledge] is divine and salvific in so far as it is for the integral development of the person and the human society as a whole. Education brings the best in him/her. School thus becomes the field where the students try and hear and move ahead so as to finally succeed in life.
3. The end result of the process of education, therefore, is a purified and polished personality for complete living.
In short, the following are the AIMS AND OBJECTIVES of the School:
- Intellectual Competence:- Our students should exhibit mastery and leadership relative to their age, ability, and the subject of study; acquire intellectual skills and understanding which go beyond the examination requirements.
- To provide a comprehensive education so as to develop in the children a sound character and a balanced personality.
- Moral uprightness:- The student has to discern(recognize), the values that uphold the dignity of the human person from those that degrade and has to assimilate(understand fully) a sound value system. They should also develop moral courage and “fearfulness”, be able to make normal judgments and can translate them into action.
- To mold the children with a keen sense of discipline, responsibility, initiative, self-reliance, and integrity.
- To ensure sound physical and intellectual growth.