DISCIPLINE RULES FOR STUDENTS
- Running,playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed.When passing along the corridors during class hours,students shall keep silence.
- At the first bell the pupils should stand,wherever they are. At the second bell,they should move IN SILENCE to line up in their proper places for the school assembly.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene is highly recommended to all.
The students should be particularly careful not to throw any papers ,waste,etc anywhere in the school premises.They should use the baskets and bins especially provided for this purpose.
- When the students go for assembly,P.T. classes moving along the corridors and when changing classes they must walk in SILENCE.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to write or make any remarks on wall or any part of the school premises or on furniture. Any pupil found guilty of damaging the school property will be suspended and liable to pay for the damages.
- All students must regularly attend school in full School Uniform.
- Pupils should bring to the class all necessary text books and note books according to the time table.